Before we begin, You will need the following:
2. A wordlist (Multiple lists are suggested)
3. A Brain
To begin i will show you a Dictionary Attack
Note: The algorithm depends on your Hash.
1. Open PasswordsPro
2. Click Options
3. Click Hashing Modules, Right Click, Add
4. Browse to your PasswordsPro Folder
5. Open the Modules folder, Press CTRL+A, Deselect the 2 folders.
6. Press ok
7. Click Dictionaries, Right click, Add
8. Select your Dictionaries (Ensure you click All files) For this ill be using MoPList.dic, Click OK etc etc
9. Note: Time to Input your hashes, This can be done in multiple way, I will only be showing the MANUAL way.
Right click one of the cells, Click Add
10. Insert your hash, I will be using these hashes :
Note: Just to show you how i would Usually do it
11. Select your type of attack, Simple Dictionary
13. The program will then work on cracking your hashes.
14. As you can see, The program has found one of my passwords.
15. Enjoy =)
Note: You have never 100% guaranteed to find a password
Simply follow the steps above, But at Step 7 click press, Hybrid Dictionary Attack
And as you can see, I have found another password =)