A very fast network logon cracker which support many different services
Currently this tool supports:
TELNET, FTP, Firebird, HTTP-GET, HTTP-HEAD, HTTPS-GET, HTTP-HEAD, HTTP-PROXY,HTTP-PROXY-NTLM,HTTP-FORM-GET HTTP-FORM-POST, HTTPS-FORM-GET,HTTPS-FORM-POSTLDAP2, LADP3, SMB, SMBNT, MS-SQL, MYSQL,POSTGRES,POP3-NTLM, IMAP, IMAP-NTLM, NCP, NNTP, PCNFS, ICQ, SAP/R3, Cisco auth,Cisco enable, SMTP-AUTH, SMTP-AUTH-NTLM, SSH2, SNMP, CVS, Cisco AAA,REXEC, SOCKS5, VNC, POP3 and VMware Auth.
Changelog for 5.7:
* Added ncp support plus minor fixes (by David Maciejak @ GMAIL dot com)
* Added an old patch to fix a memory from SSL and speed it up too from kan(at)dcit.cz
* Removed unnecessary compiler warnings
* Enhanced the SSH2 module based on an old patch from aris(at)0xbadc0de.be
* Fixed small local defined overflow in the teamspeak module. Does it still work anyway??