BeEF is a web browser exploitation framework. This tool will demonstrate the collecting of zombie browsers and browser vulnerabilities in real-time. It provides a command and control interface which facilitates the targeting of individual or groups of zombie browsers.
Main Features :
BeEF provides an easily integratable framework that demonstrates the impact of browser and Cross-site Scripting issues in real-time. Development has focused on creating a modular framework. This has made module development a very quick and simple process.
- Browser exploitation modules
- Keystroke logging
- Distributed Port Scanning
- Integration with Metasploit via XML-RPC
- Mozilla extension exploitation support
- Tor detection
- Browser functionality detection modules